Why Pro Selection Lamb?
ProBalance™ equipped with all the Nutritional benefits for a complete balanced diet for all dogs. Packed with all the essential minerals, Proteins, Fibers, and additional benefits such as Glucosamine and Chondroitin to help maintain, protect and ensure you dogs health lifestyle.
ProBalance™ has uniquely shaped kibbles taste great and helps maintain your dog’s dental health. To guarantee a complete balance we have also produced our kibbles in unique shapes to help maintain and clean your dog’s teeth.
ProBalance™ dog food is made with the best interest at heart for dogs. We strive hard to achieve the highest quality products and meet the requirements of international certifications. Our Product formulation is compliant with AAFCO and is produced under stringent manufacturing and quality management systems that meet the ISO 9001 standards, GMP (Good manufacturing Process) and HACCP (Hazzard Analysis and Critical Control Points) safety guidelines.
Lamb Meal, Corn, Tapioca, Soy Bean Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Wheat Bran, Rice, Poultry Fat, Tallow, Digested Animal Protein, Natural Salt, Essential Vitamins & Minerals, Dicalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Beef Flavor, Preservative Agent (Propionic Acid), Esterified Glucomannan, Vitamin C, Vitamin E.
Pro Selection – Lamb
Lamb meat is an excellent source of high quality protein. Known for its benefits in protecting sensitive skin dogs, lamb is considered hypoallergenic meat which makes it easy to digest and high in nutrients that help to strengthen the intestine & the underlining issues due to most common allergies. Lamb meat is an ideal source of iron & zinc. The inclusion of iron in the diet is vital in the formation of red blood cells while zinc is essential for growth, healing and a healthy immune system. As lamb is know to be used for many types of allergies, it is known that half the fat in lamb meat is unsaturated, which is good for you and even better for your dog!
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Keep remaining food re-sealed or closed in a container after use.
- You can choose to serve your dog once or twice in a day according to the recommended daily feeding amount.
- Make sure your dog’s feeding and water dishes are always clean.
Daily Feeding Guidelines for DRY Food
|Weight of dog||Servings per day|
|5 – 10kg||170-270g|
|10 – 30kg||270-400g|
Daily Feeding Guidelines for WET Can
|Weight of dog||Servings per day|
|< 5kg||1 can|
|5 – 10kg||2 cans|
|10 – 30kg||2 – 4 cans|
|> 30kg||> 4 cans|
Dog requires different types of nutrition and distribution just like us do to continue to develop and create a strong immune system to prevent any health problem in the future.
- Omega 3 & omega 6 fatty acids which help to keep your dogs coat healthy and shiny.
- Calcium and phosphorus are the two primary mineral content in your dog’s body. It’s important for dog to maintain strong teeth and bones.
- Protein is an essential building block when it comes to muscle, fur, skin and brain development.
- Fibre is important to your dog’s health because it provides bulk to move food through its intestinal tract.
- Oligofructose to improve the digestion in dog and helps to maintain their gastrointestinal health.
- Added green tea essence to help reduce the odour of dog’s stool and urine.
It’s true that dog’s have different needs of nutritional proportion than that of other mammals. Especially for puppies, they need higher protein to ensure them to grow faster and healthier into adulthood. This is because puppies are in a stage of development and any foundation has to be laid out during this stage to build a strong immune system.