Why ProBalance Gravy Series?
ProBalance™ is introducing our new Gravy Series, which aims to bring your canine companions a new dining experience as well as a new feeding experience for the pet owner.
All the ingredients for ProBalance™ Gravy series are imported from Austria, using only the finest ingredients to provide 100% complete nutrition to your canine companion. Not only such, the meat is cut specially into bite size chunks so that it is easier to be consumed by dogs in different sizes. The meat is also filled with aromatic gravy that not only will be loved by your canine companion, it also helps in encourage fluid intake and reduce the risk of stone formation!
ProBalance™ dog food is made with the best interest at heart for dogs. We strive hard to provide the highest quality products and meet the requirements of international certifications. Our Product formulation is compliant with AAFCO and is produced under stringent manufacturing and quality management systems that fulfill the ISO 9001 standards, GMP (Good manufacturing Process) and HACCP (Hazzard Analysis and Critical Control Points) safety guidelines.
ProBalance™ Turkey in Gravy: Turkey and meat by-products, Cereal, Thickening agent, Vitamins & Mineral, Sugar.
ProBalance™ Chicken in Gravy: Chicken and meat by-products, Cereal, Thickening agent, Vitamins & Mineral, Sugar.
Pro Selection – Gravy Series
ProBalance™ recipe of the gravy is extremely palatable and aromatic. It is packed with essential nutrients, vitamins & Minerals that your canine need. More importantly, it is low in fat, spices & sodium contain, making it a perfect nutritious treat. ProBalance™ gravy is made with fresh chicken and bones, added with wild vegetables that bring addition benefit to your canine companions!
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Keep remaining food re-sealed or closed in a container after use.
- You can choose to serve your dog once or twice in a day according to the recommended daily feeding amount.
- Make sure your dog’s feeding and water dishes are always clean.
Daily Feeding Guidelines for WET Can
|Weight of dog||Servings per day|
|< 5kg||1 can|
|5 – 10kg||2 cans|
|10 – 30kg||2 – 4 cans|
|> 30kg||> 4 cans|
Dog requires different types of nutrition and distribution just like us do to continue to develop and create a strong immune system to prevent any health problem in the future.
- Omega 3 & omega 6 fatty acids which help to keep your dogs coat healthy and shiny.
- Calcium and phosphorus are the two primary mineral content in your dog’s body. It’s important for dog to maintain strong teeth and bones.
- Protein is an essential building block when it comes to muscle, fur, skin and brain development.
- Fibre is important to your dog’s health because it provides bulk to move food through its intestinal tract.
- Oligofructose to improve the digestion in dog and helps to maintain their gastrointestinal health.
- Added green tea essence to help reduce the odour of dog’s stool and urine.
It’s true that dog’s have different needs of nutritional proportion than that of other mammals. Especially for puppies, they need higher protein to ensure them to grow faster and healthier into adulthood. This is because puppies are in a stage of development and any foundation has to be laid out during this stage to build a strong immune system.